If you are a fan of steak, you must have come across or heard about fort worth ribeye. It is a delicious cut that you can cook in various ways to yield different delicacies.
I know when you hear about steak, Texas roadhouse comes to mind. If you have never been there, you are missing out.
Ft worth ribeye is a boneless steak that is juicy and delicious. The one sold at Texas roast house is big enough to feed you and your small family.
There are various interesting facts that you may not know about ft worth ribeye.
Besides being a juicy boneless steak that chefs season and bake in the oven, ft worth ribeye is a cut that butchers get from a cow’s shoulder. It has a fatty layer that adds to its taste.
This article will discuss some exciting facts about ft worth ribeye that you didn’t know about. Please read on to learn them.
Texas Roadhouse Ft Worth Ribeye
We cannot talk about ft worth ribeye without Texas roadhouse coming to mind. This roadhouse is famous for serving the best fort worth ribeye and other steaks.
I have eaten there and ordered this steak from them several times. I do not have anything negative to say, for they deliver quality steaks. Their steaks are also cheap, and almost anyone can afford them.
The ft worth ribeye served at Texas Roadhouse is around twelve ounces. That is a big steak to feed you to fulfillment. If you are not a heavy eater, the steak can feed you and your small family. You have to have a side dish to eat to your fill if you want it.
Supposing you have never tried the ft worth ribeye, Texas roadhouse is an excellent place to start. You can go down there, or just order the steak, and they will deliver.
Can You Cook Ft Worth Ribeye in Your Kitchen?
Perhaps you ate ft worth ribeye from Texas Roadhouse or any other dinner and fell in love.
You, however, do not want to keep ordering it. You want to cook it for yourself. The question is, can you make it from scratch in your kitchen?
Yes, you can! Exciting, right? With the right ingredients and the ribeye, you can make ft worth ribeye in your kitchen. These are the ingredients you need;
- Ribeye steak
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Onion and garlic powder
- Brown sugar
- Ancho chili
- Mustard powder
After you have gathered all the ingredients above, follow the steps I discuss below to cook the steak.
1. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. If necessary, add some water to make a thick paste, smear the ribeye stick with the thick paste on both sides, and ensure that every inch of the ribeye is covered. Let it rest for an hour or two if you have time.
2. After you are done with marinating the steak, it is time to bake it. Set your oven to 400 degrees and let it preheat. Smear one side of the steak with butter. Place your steak in the oven on that side that has butter.
Smearing it with butter will ensure the steak does not burn before cooking thoroughly. Bake for a while and then flip it to cook the other side. Ensure that side has butter too—Bake for a bit.
3. Remove your steak from the oven. Place it on a chopping board and give it ten minutes to rest. Letting the steak rest after cooking will allow it to absorb moisture, making it tender. Cut the steak and enjoy.
What to Eat with Ft Worth Ribeye?
I don’t know if it’s the way I have been brought up, but I rarely eat meat on its own.
The same goes for this ribeye steak. I believe that I cannot become satisfied but just eating meat. I have to pair it with something else.
If you are like me, you need to look for something to eat with your ft worth ribeye. Below are some of the foods you can pair with ft worth ribeye.
1. You can fry some vegetables or make some salad that you like. For this, you can do any vegetable. Ensure you do not overcook the veggies for maximum taste. They will pair perfectly with this steak.
2. Cook some mashed potatoes and season them with spices of your choice. I like adding garlic and pepper to my mashed potatoes to avoid overdoing the seasoning. Also, ensure you have seasoned them with enough salt.
3. Prepare a casserole. Season it to your taste and serve with your deep-fried ft worth ribeye. If you do not have the time to cook a casserole, buy some from the nearest dinner or use any leftovers that you might have in your fridge.
4. French fries. You can cook the French fries or just order them from your favorite fast-food joint. Have some sauce on the side to maximize your eating experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ft worth ribeye?
It is a steak that butchers cut from the shoulder part of the cow. It gets its name from the spices used for cooking it.
2. How long can I store fort worth of ribeye?
Fort worth ribeye does not stay for long without going bad. The steak will be good to eat with refrigeration for around four days. Without refrigeration, it might go bad in one day.
3. Is ft worth ribeye healthy?
Fort worth ribeye has a ton of nutrients. It is rich in proteins that help build your muscles, have some energy-giving properties, have iron that enriches your blood, and have vitamins and minerals that boost your immunity.
4. Does fort worth ribeye have a bone?
No, it does not. Many people seem confused on whether fort worth ribeye has a bone. This cut is pure meat and does not have even the tiniest bone.
Ft worth ribeye is a delicious steak. You can eat it on its own or pair it with another dish you liking.
There are various facts about ft worth ribeye I have discussed above. Where to buy it, how to cook it, what to eat with it, and its health benefits.
I know you have learned a lot about ft worth ribeye from this article, and you now know something you did not know.