Strawberry Crunch Strawberries
If I walk to a snack table at any party or buffet table in a restaurant and see these cute strawberry crunch strawberries. I will pick them first and quick before they run out!
They are extremely delicious and just the right size for little guests. Apart from that, Strawberry crunch strawberries are suitable for special occasions such as dessert on a valentine’s date. Surprise your love by making a simple yet delicious dessert.
Strawberries possess a perfect blend of tanginess and sweetness. These cute delights are then made crowned with a layer of chocolate and strawberry crunch. Your taste buds will not forget the experience!
It takes a short time to bring together the sweet fruity snack. Follow this simple step-by-step recipe and see how you enjoy the berries.
Ingredients and substitution
Strawberries are the major component of this fruity snack. When they are in season, take advantage and make this little beautiful dessert or snack.
Choose the bigger sized strawberries that have a larger surface area for the chocolate and strawberry crunch to attach to. I would not substitute strawberries with other fruits.
White chocolate blends beautifully with strawberry flavors. The white chocolate elevates the level of sweetness of the desert. This ingredient can be substituted with dark chocolate or candy melts of your choice.
Strawberry crunch is an easy topping to assemble. It is made of golden oreos, melted butter, and strawberry jello crystals.
Add a dash of hot pepper and make the crunch extremely delicious! I have never substituted ingredients that make this topping.
Also, Check Out: Strawberry Cake Pops Recipe.
FAQ Strawberry crunch strawberries
Why is my chocolate sliding off the strawberries?
This happened to me a couple of times, I know how frustrating it can be. I learned that I had dried the strawberries completely.
As long as the skin of the fruits has water, the chocolate will not stick to the strawberries. Once you have washed the fruits, tap them dry with a kitchen towel.
Let the cleaned strawberries dry overnight on the kitchen counter.
Rainbow Rice Krispies Treats Recipe.
Strawberry Crunch Strawberries
- food processor
- Mixing bowl
How to make the strawberry crunch
- golden oreos
- melted butter
- Strawberry jello crystals
- A dash of pepper (optional)
Strawberry crunch strawberries Ingredients
- 10 to 12 large Strawberries
- 2 cups Strawberry crunch
- 1 cup White chocolate
- In a food processor,crush the golden oreos to fine crumbs. You could crush the oreos in a ziplock bag using a rolling pin. A food processor is more efficient though.
- In a mixing bowl add the crushed oreos, strawberry jello crystals and melted butter. Sprinkle a tinsy winsy amount of hot pepper if you want to take your taste buds to some adventure. Stir all the ingredients till they are thoroughly mixed. You can bake the mixture but I think it's totally optional…not a must.
How to make the strawberry crunch strawberries
- Wash and dry the strawberries thoroughly using kitchen towels.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or you could use a microwave too.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted white chocolate while holding the leafy part. Turn the strawberries in a circular motion
- Place the chocolate coated strawberries in a plate or wide bowl containing the strawberry crunch.
- Use your fingers to press some of the biscuit topping on to the coated strawberries
- Place in cupcake liners to dry, enjoy the treat with a loved one.
This delightful snack makes an excellent topping for strawberry ice cream on a special occasion.
What can I use as a Peanut Butter Alternative? Click to Read.